| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,613 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | Rock auto still lists them. They have a Dorman and a Raybestos with 1 1/8" bore. Almost everyone has rebuild kits, but unless you have a good hone to actually remove material to get rid of all the pits, the kit will most likely fail. I use an Ammco hone that works like an engine cylinder hone. I use honing oil just like I would honing a cylinder. I then follow up with a dingleberry hone instead of cross hatching. | | |
| |
| |