| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,143 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 424 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 424 | The ones I'm looking for were sort of a white nylon. I can see the remains of the ones that were on my '58 GMC but they have rotted away. On my bone stock, unmolested '58 Chevy they are still intact. I will try to post a photo when my wife gets home with our digital camera. Maybe they weren't used on all years of TF trucks but they were definitely used in '58 year models. | | |
| |
| |