| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,436 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 19 | Hello guys, I sorta asked this question in a different post but I thought i would just make a new one. I've got a 46 half ton Chevy, I would like to lower it about 2" all around. Nothing crazy, but just for a little better look. I have seen the drop axles, but I was wondering if there are spindles available... Also, I had read in a couple tech articles that people had removed a couple leefs to get the truck even lower, like a 5" drop all together. Can I just remove a couple leefs up front and get a couple inches lower?
Jason | | |
| |
| |