| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 27 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 27 | I've seen the vintage air and the old air ac's does anyone have any experience with either one. I need the under dash unit only. I have been told by a hot rod shop that vintage air doesn't sell a 55-59 kit anymore.
Wanabe Mechanic
| | |
| |
| |