Is it one of the grinders that bolts up to the oil pan rails and grinds the crank in the block? If so, I might be interested in it. There should also be a motor assembly that straddles the front fenders and slowly turns the crankshaft by the fan belt pulley. Depending on crossmember placement, it was possible to regrind most of the inline engine cranks with the engine still in the frame. I saw one like that on Ebay a few months ago, don't remember what it brought, but it wasn't much. If the machine has all the accessories like the stone dresser and a good assortment of grindstones, it will be worth a lot more. What brand is it? If it's a Van Norman, it would be a good match for my boring bar (which I still use a lot!)
Jerry
Edit: I just noticed your location- - - -I run the auto shop at McGavock High school, so I'm definitely interested. Please drop me a PM with an email or phone number. Any other old tools/equipment available?
Jerry
Last edited by Hotrod Lincoln; 09/29/2009 10:56 AM.