| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,274 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 116 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 116 | I am wanting to put turn signals on my 55 big bolt. For years, I've had a "new" unit in my garage...one of the clamp-on-the-column style turn signal mechanisms. I just don't have a wiring diagram for it. It's a chromed unit with 7 wires hanging out the back. I'd like to use it. Does anyone have a wiring diagram? Thanks. Jim | | |
| |
| |