Hey guys. I need a little help. I have a 61 with a 283 and a 2g 2barrel carb. I had a problem with the float sticking I believe because there was gas pooring out of the carb after about 10 seconds of running. I replaced the float and problem solved. The truck had a bad hesitation when you stepped on the gas before and after the float so I installed an hei which impoved but did't corrent the problem. I dialed in the air/idle setting using a portable tac (i don't have a vacume gage. Truck ran almost perfect. After a couple of days in the garage i noticed it putting off a very strong gas smell. Turns out I now have gas coming out of my passenger side exhaust pipe. I tried leining it back out and no change. Any Ideas? Carb is clean and not very old at all to begin with. Like I said the truck is running nearly perfect so its not missing a cylinder to give me raw gas. thanks for any help in advance