| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 102 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 102 | All,
I'm redoing my 61 Stepside and currently have an LT1 with a 4L60E tranny. The rear axle (I got from a 79 C10) has 3.07 gears. I have yet to recondition this rear axle but am ready to proceed if it is worth the effort.
Will this combination be acceptable as a daily driver and have low end power? Decent fuel economy & gutsy?
Your thoughts? | | |
| |
| |