| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
149
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 15 | The wires that come from the steering column look like they got moved. Maybe I kisked them. But they are still connected. The wires come out of the base and connect in a rainbow/half moon looking shaped plug. Then they go into circuit board. I have followed them along and can't see anthing out of place. Is there a place I should test them? I have a meter but not sure how to use it. Dome light and dash went dark today too, but that might be from messing with the other wires. I will need to check. Any other advice welcome. Tonight I will trace under bed and see if I can find anything loose. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
No lights in back - tail, turn, break, back-up
| MAER | 09/09/2009 6:04 AM |
Re: No lights in back - tail, turn, break, back-up
| Leon | 09/09/2009 12:28 PM |
Re: No lights in back - tail, turn, break, back-up
| LGriffin | 09/09/2009 7:01 PM |
Re: No lights in back - tail, turn, break, back-up
| MAER | 09/10/2009 11:23 PM |
Re: No lights in back - tail, turn, break, back-up
| hoggyrubber | 09/11/2009 3:29 AM |
Re: No lights in back - tail, turn, break, back-up
| Cletis | 09/15/2009 2:27 AM | |
| |
| |