| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,240 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 23 | Hi everyone! I'm new here and the new owner of an old stove bolt. 1950 GMC 3/4 ton long bed. Anyway when I drive her down the road and hit a bump in the road sometimes I get this grinding noise coming from the way it sounds in the rear. to me it sounds like ring gear grinding on the housing. it only does it for a second or 2 then it quits. Where to start looking? | | |
| |
| |