| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 74 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2005 Posts: 74 | I think my '62 dually has a 5.14 gear ratio and I want to go to a 4.57 gear. I don't have the truck at home right to look, should I expect to find a tag on the rear with a code for the gear ratio? Will 4.57 gears from a '63 one ton swap into the '62 housing using the '62 axles, etc? | | |
| |
| |