| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,138 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 20 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 20 | Sorry to ask such a dumb question but I can't find the answer. Lucy a 53 half ton with a 1960 235 engine has been running great. Yesterday I unscrewed the grease cup on the side of the dist housing.
what type of grease do I put in it and how tight do I screw the cap back on. I've been reading something about turnng the cap every 1000 miles. Can anyone help? | | |
| |
| |