| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 | I am not very familiar with Oregon law although I have operated trucks there as a commercial motor carrier. Federal motor carrier laws do not prohibit split rims. I would very surprised if Oregon had such a law. I hear about such laws all the time and the truth is that tire shops do not feel comfortable changing them. Instead of telling people the truth, they tell them that tube type semi drop center wheels are illegal. | | |
| |
| |