| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 1,403 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 1,403 | on a '54 Chevy 3100? The reason I ask is, I have an extra box of brake shoes that the company shipped to me along with my original order by mistake. So I have an extra box of rear brake shoes and I need to know if my front brake shoes(didn't get replaced yet) are interchangeable with rear ones. What ch'all think????  | | |
| |
| |