| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,440 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 | I`m working on a non stovebolt. (1937 D series IH PU) I need some moldings so my question is there any place that can make new ones to closely match originals? I have some originals for patterns, but obviously not enough to complete the hood and grille. Any advice and insight is welcome. Thankyou | | |
| |
| |