| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,381 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#56881 02/24/2006 6:16 PM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 299 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 299 | There is lots of good info on that over and above the part on steering.I used that method to move my box out 1 3/4". I don't have an arc welder though so for the top plate I added the width of the frame under the original bolting place of the box and bolted the plate to the frame. It worked excellent. Lothar | | |
| |
| |