| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,048 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,048 | I have a '41 intake and exhaust on the '53 car power glide engine in my '41 truck. #1) The mount for the carburetor was smaller than the 235 carburetor. So I used the 216 carburetor which was good since I wanted to keep the manual choke.#2 The intake ports were smaller than the openings in the head so I ground them larger. #3) the 216 manifold horn mount was where I wanted it to be. #4) The exhaust ports were smaller that the openings in the head so I ground them out. #5) The Exhaust manifold outlet pointed straight down unlike the 235's angled outlet | | |
| |
| |