Ya know Nut, I've got that quart of Omni sitting right in front of me on the bench, it's been there for a couple of months now and I keep finding excuses not to pull the wheel off and disable the truck for a few days. With my luck I'll get that last coat of paint on and it will blister or fish eye and I'll spend another week sanding it off and repainting. So, I'm waiting till the show season is over, ya see, I like to take her to the shows just to show the folks what an AD Chevy truck looked like without a 350 crate engine, IFS, custom leather bucket seats, $5,000 paint job, etc. Oh, and what one looks like that's not dragging on the ground also.
I'll get around to it, like I said, it's on the bucket list. Think I might put one of those fuzzy steering wheel covers on her till this hot humid weather blows over.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL

Last edited by Denny Graham; 08/09/2009 8:36 PM.

Denny G
Sandwich, IL