| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,370 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 159 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 159 | I started to put my transmission to the enginge. Got the flywheel on and the clutch (11 inch) and presure plate went to put the bell housing on and found out it the wrong one it for a 10.5. I found another bell housing but don't know what it fits 10.5 or 11 here is the number 462606 so can anybody tell me what it fits. Every time I try a search all I get is a bunch of stuff I don't want to know
thanks
1938 Gmc 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |