| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | I'll let you know if I spot any cheap axles. I search craigslist for "Dana 70HD" and "Dana 80" these will be 10 lug GM axles and not ford or dodge axles.
I think your front axle picture shows a hub with a drum bolted on, I don't think it has a dual wheel adapter. Either way you could get some measurements and see what rotors may fit, then make a caliper bracket to suit. That would be great if it works out.
Grigg
| | |
| |
| |