I say that the tranny is locked up because the shifter will not move...

I am extremely sorry for not responding about the motor lock-up question Cletis. I am a fully enrolled college student, working his way through college, trying to make a living and do not have much free time to respond. But I appreciate your help anyway Cletis.

OldSub and Ghost Rider...I didnt realize that it could be any of several series. It is a first series. I hope that is the information you are looking for. Thank you for your help.

And I am sorry for my questions not being fully detailed about what type of transmission and motor are in it because I am new to working on older cars and have only restored late 30's and 40's tractors in the past. As it is I had to ask many questions in my learning years of tractors, now i am more intelligent about it. That's all these questions are - learning.

But thank you all for your help.


"If it can't be fixed with a hammer and duct tape, God doesn't want you to have it"
1953 GMC Truck