| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,347 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 159 | Hi all, I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get a replacement bearing assembly for the bottom of my steering box.it is called a lower worm gear roller bearing. the only place I have found them is in a kit thats pretty expensive when I only need one bearing
56 stepside 3/4 ton longbed
| | |
| |
| |