I have one just like the one you showed and I have been able to make it work acceptable, but if I had it to do over again I would spend a little more and get a decent MIG with gas.
The flux core splatters everywhere and is hard to weld a decent bead without leaving pin holes that you have to go back over and weld up, grind off, re-weld, grind off, you get the picture.
You can look in my Photobucket pictures, especially under the Roof Replace album, and see what I have done with a flux core.


1957 Chevrolet 1/2-ton Stepside LB in the Gallery
My Photobucket shots

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)