I have one of these, works great to play with and learn what your are doing. IF you get one BUY the warrenty mine fried after 1 spool of wire. Combination of operator headspace, real steep learning curve, and cheap equipment. My thoughts were If I tore it up learning I would not loose much. With the $19 warrenty the 800# gave me a control # and store swapped it out no questions asked.
It will not go below 69 amps and I have blown lots of holes in anything less than 1/8" and am now getting ok beads aabout every 3-4 try. DO get some good gloves and arm protection the flux splatters ALL over the place and it's HOT.
I am planning to go after a 220v unit with gas b4 I start body work, something that will go down to 20 or so amps.
Great to play with, but if you know what you are doing get a better unit.
Brad