| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 78 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 78 | buy the whole new harness for the truck. you can patch it, but it's gonna come back and haunt you again. a stock harness is so much easier to troubleshoot and it's brand new if you put a new one in. I paid $500 for every wire on my '64, and everything is new and works new. peace of mind is what I call it. I work on construction machines all day with rigged up wiring that always fails. save your pennies for a few months and replace the 40 something year old wiring that is rotten or close to it.
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" Elanor Roosevelt
1966 c-10 stepside 1966 c-10 fleetside 1964 c-10 fleetside 1964 c-10 short bed 1964 c-30 flat bed 1964 c-60 dump truck 1968 Impala 1969 Nova 1971 Nova 1975 LUV 1976 C-30 1977 K-20 1966 SS El Camino
| | |
| |
| |