| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
93
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,488 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 66 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 66 | I had a bad chatter in my truck when letting the clutch out. I found that the clutch was covered in oil. I fixed the leaks, replaced the clutch and pressure plate and had the flywheel cut. All was good for a little while. Now the chatter is back, but the clutch is nice and clean. A friend told me that some aftermarket pressure plates are no good. I did notice that the clutch goes in a lot easier now. Does anyone have any ideas or know what brand of pressure plate would be good? | | | |
Entire Thread
|
'55 2nd Series Clutch Chatter
| apbmalibu | 07/14/2009 11:24 AM | |
| |
| |