| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 | I had a 63 C20 that was originally a 292 and 3 spd, that the previous owner had replaced with a 350 and th400. The drive shaft was one piece. There appeared to be no modifications to the oval.
The emergency brake was a lever under the steering column. There is a cable off the lever that goes down to the cross member for the tranny. Where it attached to the rear emergency brake cables. I'm going to install the same on the 63 I have now.
LG
I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink. | | |
| |
| |