Nope, two boxes. The high end professional series. The drawer was opened once to load it. The second time it was opened, it tore out internally. The only way to fix it is to replace the box or weld in a new internal strut. That requires complete disassembly. After that first one fell out, three or more drawers fell off after being opened once or twice. Returning the box is next to impossible having bought it in a bulk purchase through a third party vendor. The Snapon?? Doing just fine with day in and day out use.
Look, I own a Snapon, Proto and Craftsman boxes. I'm feeding four of them. There is a big difference in quality! It wasn't a sales pitch that got me to buy. It was the quality. I've also owned Cornwell and Mac. All boxes are not created equal.
Last edited by MNSmith; 07/07/2009 6:47 PM.