| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2009 Posts: 9 |  Do the adjusters all turn the same way? And is there a special tool to turn them? Is there somewhere I can go to see a picture of the rear brakes. I tried to google them but did not find anything. Also, I have partial power steering to the left and no assist when turning right, I have replaced the p/s pump with a known good one. This did not help. | | |
| |
| |