| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
4 members (Shaffer's1950, cmayna, 2 invisible),
122
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,286 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 44 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 44 | I need to replace my seat in the truck. It is simply uncomfortable. I do not want to remove the gas tank from under the seats. Any insights to the seats that I should be looking for would be helpful Thanks in advance
Craig 1946 Chevy Mod Truck
| | |
| |
| |