| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Phak1, Joe H, Youngin' Tut 59, Greg_H, carbking, Wayne67vert),
99
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,430 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 610 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 610 | I wanted to do this to my 52's hood but decided not to. I smoothed the rest of the hood but left the center strip. As I've heard you can not just weld the seam together, you must weld in some supports underneath as they said the weld will crack. | | |
| |
| |