| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 45 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: May 2009 Posts: 45 | ok. since I just bought this truck and have no knowlegde of the differences of each part, I am goint to ask a stupid question, whats the difference between a high and low tunnel on these cabs( can I tell by hight of rise on the tunnel in inches). I want to order sound deadner and carpet pretty soon, so I figure I would consult the experts, thanks in advance | | | |
Entire Thread
|
High and low tunnel cab, info
| hamrs_62 | 06/15/2009 9:23 PM |
Re: High and low tunnel cab, info
| hoggyrubber | 06/15/2009 11:02 PM |
Re: High and low tunnel cab, info
| hoggyrubber | 06/15/2009 11:04 PM |
Re: High and low tunnel cab, info
| padresag | 06/16/2009 12:14 AM |
Re: High and low tunnel cab, info
| 62Stick | 05/21/2010 8:34 PM |
Re: High and low tunnel cab, info
| Rusty64 | 05/22/2010 2:51 AM |
Re: High and low tunnel cab, info
| padresag | 05/22/2010 5:26 PM |
Re: High and low tunnel cab, info
| 64 Pete | 05/23/2010 10:38 PM |
Re: High and low tunnel cab, info
| 64 Pete | 05/18/2010 1:55 PM |
Re: High and low tunnel cab, info
| 4-5-6 Chevy Trucks | 05/21/2010 7:56 AM | |
| |
| |