Here are some pics of the ugly ol thing. These pictures were taken on my phone.

http://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/davisears/?albumview=slideshow

She may be ugly now, but the potential is definitely there! I'm a 25 year old college student, so this may take a couple of weeks to get her in shape. I'll be bringin in the bondo in the next week or two, and lots of primer. Keep looking for updates, as I have big plans for this ol' truck.

Oh, and to tell how I got this truck, two weeks ago I found an ad on craiglist advertising this thing for $800. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. I didn't fall in love with rat poo in the glove box, or the wasp nests in the cab, but there was something about it that made me get it. The engine compartment is in great shape and supposedly runs. We'll see, as the air cleaner was off and it's been sitting in a field for about 10 years. It has all the parts (fenders, windows, chrome moldings) I could possibly ask for. So I trailered it to my in-laws house, found stovebolt.com, and away we go!

Last edited by REAL_RAT_FINK; 06/07/2009 10:46 PM.

"Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out."

---Casey---

http://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/davisears/?albumview=slideshow