| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 100 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 100 | I did it again. Not typing what I was thinking. Yes I’m wet sanding the finished top coat. I spent two days just on one side panel not even doing the pockets. I think I will leave the pockets alone or until my painter gets a free get out of jail card. If any body did wet sand the pockets let me no how that worked out.
Thanks | | |
| |
| |