Hey guys, Obviously this is a long term project for me, I have a 41 1ton P/U in the paint shop as we speak and as soon as it comes out the 1946 Burb goes in so it will be later this year.
I do have several thoughts for you guys. The first is to have the frames built and welded up complete. The figure out the best way to distribute them around.
The second is to have the basics built up but leave the bases,arm rests and backs off for local welding. That way they would be cheaper and easier to ship/transport.
If I remember correctly Richard has one set of original seats and I would appreciate any pictures and measurements he could contribute to help us all out.
FYI, I do not consider any of this input hijacking it is all related an as I tell my folks at work: "No one of us is better than all of us" when it comes to contributing to the conversation
Dave Murray
[email protected]