As I am working on my '63 C20 I have decided to do tech tips for things that may be of interest to others. I already did the one for rebuilding heater controls, but I had ideas for a couple others. I thought I would see if there is some interest before I spend a ton of time on write ups and all.
First one, rebuilding the vents. Ever notice how most of the vents have damaged seals on the doors? Well, I'm dealing with that now to the point of separating the two halves of the doors. Any interest in seeing a detailed explanation on that? The second one deals with the heater controls again. It has to do with separating the metal bracket from the face and putting it back together again. Any interest in that one too?
Just thought I would check. Please let me know of any other ideas you guys might have on how to stuff. I'm willing to take the time to go through it if it helps others out.