| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 46 | I think I'm going to try to do the rebuild myself. What's the worst that can happen? If I mess it up I'm no farther behind then I am now. Thanks for the parts list. I'll order them Monday.
Scott | | |
| |
| |