| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,336 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#53818 12/22/2005 6:23 PM | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 | Thanks for the replys. I belive the previous owner. I can usually tell when I am working with a straight shooter. I have it soaking now and am going to try moving it at the flywheel first. I will try more drastic measures after that.
Brian D
| | |
| |
| |