| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (‘37ChevyPU, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 93 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 93 | My truck has a homemade tank on it that mounts between the frame rails underneath the dump bed. I plan on installing a second on the outside of the frame, I'm going to get a old beer keg and make a tank out of it. I don't drink but a buddy of mine is going to give me one for return fee cost of $30. All and the under-bed tool box idea is awesome. I mounted a 50inch long box under my bed and it looks and works sweet. Best part is the box cost me $2 at best. IT came out of my brothers old utility bed. HE was going to scrap it so I decided to cut the middle box out with the angle grinder and mount it on my truck. Hillbilly I know, but I did a good job of it and it looks sharp. | | |
| |
| |