| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (46 Texaco, sron48),
146
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 33 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 33 | I recapped this radio, it was DOA when I got it after recap I still do not have the tubes to light and the vibrator is not buzzing either. I can hear the transformer hum. What would be the safe approach next check the primary ? I rebuilt a Zenith cabinet radio with great success but this one has me stumped. [email protected]
Last edited by che57vy; 05/07/2009 12:00 AM.
| | |
| |
| |