I am out traveling for work so no pictures until the weekend. I have several to load including all the dana 70 / dana 80 spindle pictures showing the differences.

There is not much room to move the steering box since the truck is a cab-over and tight. The axle has a tie rod bar that mounts to the rear of the axle, low. I can not tie into the tie rod due to location so that is not an option.

I think the box needs to sit on top of the frame because of spring perch location and tire turning clearance. The Ford F-150 4wd box from 1978 / 1979 is a great option for crossover steering but I can not move the steering arm to the passenger side without heavy duty milling on the passenger side knuckle.

One thought I have, take a chevy truck saginaw box rotate it 90 degrees and mount it on top of the frame instead of on the outside of the frame. make a good bracket and I don't see any reason why that wont work. The tie rod would then swing vertical instead of horizontal.

Ryan