| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,675 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#53100 12/01/2005 5:17 PM | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 784 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 784 | I'm not sure the 47 wheel will fit on your column. The 47 wheel has a different shape than the 41 and I'm not sure it would fit on the steering shaft. Is your original too far gone to repair? It isn't that hard to fix up your old steering wheel. I would try to salvage what you have. George | | |
| |
| |