Absolutely!! Well, the problem was I had A hard brake pedal after the engine was nice and warm eventually locking up the brakes. The master/booster assembly was purchased from (CCP) not ChevyDuty as I originally posted. The assembly is an aftermarket set up since I have the nova clip/rearend etc, and "should" mount in the "stock location", under the floor, an important point I need to make. The actual fix went like this. After eliminating all the heat sources, exhaust heat, engine heat, etc. Rebent and flaired a couple of lines, bled the system with new fluid. We've moved a couple of times so the truck hasn't been driven very much since I installed that assembly so new fluid and so forth made sense. "Now" adjusting the rods, I found when I cracked the master cylinder and booster apart that the push rod inside was adjusted in towards the booster as far as it would go and would still make contact with the master cylinder diaphragm. Just out of "curiosity" I removed the push rod and closed the assembly back up. Started the truck and let it warm. Even before the engine warmed, I still had too much drag on the wheels. So cracked the assembly and master booster back open and adjusted the pedal assembly rod and everything so that everything would be as loose as it could be even the pedal assembly rod. It still had too much drag. "OMG". Where in the hell did I put the instructions? As I was looking for the instructions that I was pretty sure that I had lost, the thought came to me that I may have mounted the whole assembly about an 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch too far foward. Panic set in as I begin to think about tearing this whole assembly and moving the transmission cross member out of the way etc. I thought " I'll just put some space between the master cylinder and the booster" The proportioning valve sits on a bracket mounted underneath the master. The bracket itself is about an 1/8 of an inch wide with the vertical flange on the outside "Kinda hard to explain without pics", but I just moved that bracket between the booster and the master and it gave me an 1/8 of an inch or more of clearance with the push rod in installed all the way down. Backed off the rear shoes a couple of clicks, warmed up the truck and whalaa!! I have good pedal about a 1/4 of the way down and the puppy stops on a dime now. Took it out Sunday for a nice ride and everything worked great, right where it was adjusted at. So once again, a big thanks to everyone that helped me out and I hope I didn't confuse anyone with my extra long rambling!!!