| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,353 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 9 | I am about to swap out my original 3spd to a 4 spd. The 4spd is out of a late model and is shorter than my stock 3spd. My main consern is the tails. Can I swap the tails on the two so I don't have to lengthen my drive shaft? If anybody knows, i'd appreciate the help. | | |
| |
| |