| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 54 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 54 | I've seen a truck with dual exhaust and dual exhaust tips that come out through the running boards of a 1951 Chevy truck that I really liked and would like to mimic on my truck. I searched the forum but couldn't find anything on this topic. Anyone have any insight/specific guidance on this? Appreciate it very much! | | |
| |
| |