| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,353 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#52123 11/14/2005 1:24 AM | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 113 Member | | Member Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 113 | 55 Skoolie...had a simialr problem when I went to my local Goodyear store. I had all the parts for a front-end rebuild and they said the same thing - "sure we can do that". Got er back and there were problems with the King pin fit. I eventually learned that they subbed out the work to a MACHINE SHOP! They took the whole axle assembly off and gave it and parts to the machine shop. Got em back and re-installed without checking the work. And now they wonder why I won't buy tires there. Good luck with the tranny. Mine is solid now but one never knows!
Bruce (I love My Truck) Miller
1954 5 Window 3100 Chevy Pickup - Driver 1929 **** Model A Pickup - Restoration
| | |
| |
| |