| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 158 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 158 | Just wanted to spread the love regarding a new adjustable drag link for your trucks. I went with new a whole new set up from Speedway to go with the dropped axle I got from Sid. I also built a drag link with moog parts. You will have to cut a little off each side plus the adjusting sleeve but worked out great!! The part numbers you will need are:
269-2231 * 269-2427 269-1118 *
I bought two from Kragens and the other from Autozone. They were a BUNCH cheaper than NAPA. Hope this helps someone down the road....research already done and they work great for adjusting the steering wheel to straight.
Steve in Idaho | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Drag link for 1955-59 Chevy 3100
| bigdog58 | 03/26/2009 2:05 AM | |
| |
| |