| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,303 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 21 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 21 | I am the new proud owner of a '51 3600 and am having difficulties with my master cylinder rebuild, I put it all together and test the new pump (not hooked up with only fluid in the resivour and cannot get it to pump. Any ideas? I have gone over the shop manual and am still having trouble with it, and I just don't want to break down and buy a $100 new cylinder if I dont have too. None of the passages are blocked so I'm hoping it's just my crappy rebuilding skills. Thanks for the inputs! | | |
| |
| |