| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,454 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 74 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 74 | I tore my house apart today looking for the factory assembly manual - I knew I had one around here somewhere - and miracle of miracles, I actually found it!
With the help of your pics and the manual I figured out that I had everything except the outermost clip. One trip to the hardware store and a $.30 e-clip later I had everything together. Thank you!
| | |
| |
| |