yes, but there's a stuff that doesn't have any grit on it, I think I saw it at HD, but you might check other roofing supply places, could be cheaper grin

I'm antsin to get back on it, but the weather isn't cooperating often - once I get the gas/propane/holding tanks done underneath I'll be on with the floor .... I just have the frame structure to start with, and will coat the underside of the first layer of ply flooring with the sticky stuff so there's no direct metal to wood contact [thermal break], then 1.5" pink and another layer of ply ... vapor barrier will be good lino on top

and if you're around some friday, stop in now that I've got time to register who ya are wink

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics